- The Steps pattern is inspired by a woman's daily journey up the mountain steps. Everyday she comes down the steps to collect water and the things that she needs to sustain her family. She carries them back up to her house on the mountain side, sometimes walking alone and sometimes with friends. They share stories and laugh, bringing joy to a task that would otherwise be hard.
- Nukinu means 'Round Base Bag' in the Lalibu Kewabi dialect.
- This Bilum is handwoven from acrylic and wool yarn as well as upcycled knitwear using traditional weaving techniques.
- Medium size body with a long strap.
- Adornments sold separately.
* Adornments sold separately