Spider Web Design
- The Spider Web tells the story of a mother teaching her daughter how to weave Bilum. The daughter is tired and taking too long, she looks up at the corner of the hut and sees a spider, busy spinning its web. The mother tells her child she needs patience to learn the craft.
- This Bilum is handwoven from acrylic and wool yarn as well as upcycled knitwear using traditional weaving techniques.
- Small size body and short strap length.
- Adornments sold separately.
* Adornments sold separately