Sepik Nylon Bilum
- This Bilum comes from the banks of the Sepik River in Papua New Guinea.
- These multipurpose nylon bags are used for carrying garden produce, cradling sleeping babies and ceremonial activities. The beauty of these Bilums is not only in the vibrant colours but also in the skill and dedication required to produce them. It is a true testament to the rich cultural diversity found in Papua New Guinea.
- Small size body and long strap length.
- Adornments sold separately.
* Adornments sold separately