- The Skin Pik design is local to Goroka and symbolises when when women came together to eat, those with higher status were treated to finer parts of the pig, the women of lower status were left to wait. The design speaks of independence and empowerment.
- Nukinu means 'Round Base Bag' in the Lalibu Kewabi dialect.
- This Bilum is handwoven from acrylic and wool yarn as well as upcycled knitwear using traditional weaving techniques
- Small size body and medium length strap
- Adornments sold separately.
* Adornments sold separately