- The story behind the Diamond design is rich in culture and is held dear to the women of Papua New Guinea, not only is it a symbol of abundance and prosperity, traditionally in Goroka it is given to a newly wed as a sign of wealth and prosperity for their new married life.
- This Bilum is handwoven from acrylic and wool yarn as well as upcycled knitwear using traditional weaving techniques.
- Nukinu means 'Round Base Bag' in the Lalibu Kewabi dialect.
- Medium size body with a long strap.
- Adornments sold separately.
* Adornments sold separately